
1. She is a little bit sweet and a little bit sassy. The other day she leaned over close to me and said, "I love you Mom" and gave me a kiss. When I responded with, "I love you too, sweety," she curtly said, "Stop talking Mom."
2. She has recently discovered the beauty of showers instead of baths, and this making the bedtime routine at our house a whole lot easier.
3. She loves to read. I love that I can sit with Olivia on the couch and read a huge stack of children's books together. I'm not sure which one of us enjoys this time more.
4. Her favorite foods are currently pancakes, blueberries, peach shakes/smoothies, cereal, "spicy soda," "vanilla milk" (soy milk), toast, homemade pizza, and corn.
5. She is still requesting Christmas songs at bedtime each night.
6. She is currently very concerned for her dental hygiene and must "brush away the bacteria" each night and after she eats candy.
7. She likes to act out stories with her stuffed animals.
8. She loves to help Mommy cook, clean the toilets, mop the floors, and sweep.
9. She is a toy hoarder and can be very possessive. Though, she seems to be getting a little better!
10. She is very articulate. Today she told me that JT was "getting into mischief."
Happy Birthday Woogie Woogster!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Olivia! It's amazing how sassy little girls can be at that age. I guess it makes being a mom that much more interesting :)
I like the sassy comment, "stop talking mom." Were you able to keep a straight face? That's so funny!!! What's spicy soda?
She also has a Nana who loves her very mucy. Happy Birthday Olivia!!
not mucy... MUCH!!
Post a Comment