Sunday, February 01, 2009

On This Day . . .




Three years ago today was, byfar, one of the happiest days of my life. Three years ago today I was in a tiny little room at the University of Utah hospital with my much anticipated new baby girl sleeping cozily beside me in her hospital bassinet.
The nine months preceding Olivia's birth were filled with impatience and excitement as I envisioned what my girl would be like. Her name was chosen long before she was even a 'twinkle in her Mommy's eye" ; P And Mike and I were excited to be starting a family.
Being a mother to Olivia is just as wonderful as I had hoped. I love my little buddy, and I am so grateful I get to spend my days with her and JT.

1 comment:

Saralyn said...

She was such a pretty baby.

I'm glad her party was such a success.