I'm with you Caitlin, I refuse to go out in the snow (not that it snows here) but when I'm in an area with snow I'll be inside all day long.
I'm the exact same! There's a little bit of snow on the ground and the girls wanted to make a snowman...I told them Daddy would do it with them when he got home. That's my answer to everything I don't want to do :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I'm with you Caitlin, I refuse to go out in the snow (not that it snows here) but when I'm in an area with snow I'll be inside all day long.
I'm the exact same! There's a little bit of snow on the ground and the girls wanted to make a snowman...I told them Daddy would do it with them when he got home. That's my answer to everything I don't want to do :)
Post a Comment