Today, her creativity really made me smile. She was taking "Christmas pictures" at the "family reunion". (Sorry if pictures of naked barbies are offensive to you!)They are a good lookin' bunch don't ya think?
Then she needed a picture of the car family.
Then, of course, she insisted that JT needed to pose with his favorite Thomas the Train toy. Oh, this picture (and these two kids) just crack me up!
Earlier today I deleted several pictures from the memory card that Olivia had taken a few months ago. They were all harvest themed and included close ups of peaches, pears, nectarines, and sunflowers from our garden. I really wish I had kept the pictures, they were so artistic and beautiful. Later, I will have to post some other pictures of recent art projects she has done. I love her creativity and the fact that she can spend so much of her day doing art.
3 comments:
I might just steal Olivia's idea for our family picture since it's hard to take a decent picture with Garrett (:
She does take a great picture. Maybe she will be a photojournalist. Hey how was the Nutcracker. I was thinking about the year you and I went with the
Brownies.
Love ya!!
That picture of JT is hilarious. What a character. Olivia really is very creative. I wonder what Tanner would take pictures of.....
Post a Comment