Oh my heavens JT is SO big! When did he grow up? And I can't believe Olivia's hair is so long. Why do I feel like it has been forever since I have seen you guys!?! Oh, because it has. Wish we could see you guys more often.
Happy Valentines Day! (although I hope the runny noses are gone!)
Happy Valentine's Day to Caitlin, Mike, Olivia and JT. I feel like such a bad Nana. I did not send any candy. :( Hope you can forgive me. :) I agree that JT has gotten huge and Olivia is certainly losing her baby look and is a little girl now.
howdy! i got your message to come see me, sorry i didn't call back. we have been out of town for 2 weeks and then ellie broke her arm, again! this whole week is dr appointments and craziness so we'll have to meet up next month. sorry! btw, your blog is darling!
4 comments:
Oh my heavens JT is SO big! When did he grow up? And I can't believe Olivia's hair is so long. Why do I feel like it has been forever since I have seen you guys!?! Oh, because it has. Wish we could see you guys more often.
Happy Valentines Day! (although I hope the runny noses are gone!)
Happy Valentine's Day to Caitlin, Mike, Olivia and JT. I feel like such a bad Nana. I did not send any candy. :( Hope you can forgive me. :)
I agree that JT has gotten huge and Olivia is certainly losing her baby look and is a little girl now.
Love ya
Mom
Olivia looks so grown up in those pictures! Happy late V-day!
howdy! i got your message to come see me, sorry i didn't call back. we have been out of town for 2 weeks and then ellie broke her arm, again! this whole week is dr appointments and craziness so we'll have to meet up next month. sorry! btw, your blog is darling!
Post a Comment