You know the story: second kid joins the family, and Mom goes in search of a low-maintenance shorter haircut. Cutting my hair-drying time from 30 minutes to 15 minutes is definitely a good thing!

And as for Olivia, why is it that human hair seems to naturally grow into a mullet style? It was high time for Olivia's first haircut. Her hair was so straggly--and much longer in the back than it was in the front. I think she looks so adorable with her new "bob".

Try as I do, this girl will not cooperate for pictures. I was trying to convince her to look at the camera and smile for these pictures, but she was having none of it!
7 comments:
Cute haircut!!! Olivia's is adorable too!
Cute, cute! Your hair is gorgeous no matter what, but I love the new look! Olivia looks darling too!
I love your new hair cut! Olivia has a great ptofile
You both look great. I'm all for the shorter hair and therefore shorter drying time.
Super cute haircuts! I just chopped mine too and it's so much easier to do! Hope you guys are doing well!
You both look so cute! I love that she wouldn't look at the camera (sounds like another kid I know . . .). She gave us a great look at her haircut.
Caitlin,
I just found your blog off your comment on Barb's. I'm so glad to see your cute little family again! Your kids are beyond adorable! Hope all continues well for you guys!
Amber & Zach
www.veryparry.blogspot.com
Post a Comment