I'm glad I've had one chance in my life to feel like a rock star. It is hard to imagine 26.2 miles of people cheering and screaming to support you fulfill a dream, but what a wonderful, fun experience it was. It may be the only time in my life I do it, but I am so grateful I was able to have this experience--thanks to a wonderfully supportive husband and family that watched our kids while we were in Massachusetts. In typical fashion, we didn't take ANY pictures the entire trip, so I'm left with this great "proof" picture from the race photographer
Monday, May 31, 2010
Three Words Every Runner Lives To Say . . .
I Finished Boston.

I'm glad I've had one chance in my life to feel like a rock star. It is hard to imagine 26.2 miles of people cheering and screaming to support you fulfill a dream, but what a wonderful, fun experience it was. It may be the only time in my life I do it, but I am so grateful I was able to have this experience--thanks to a wonderfully supportive husband and family that watched our kids while we were in Massachusetts. In typical fashion, we didn't take ANY pictures the entire trip, so I'm left with this great "proof" picture from the race photographer
I'm glad I've had one chance in my life to feel like a rock star. It is hard to imagine 26.2 miles of people cheering and screaming to support you fulfill a dream, but what a wonderful, fun experience it was. It may be the only time in my life I do it, but I am so grateful I was able to have this experience--thanks to a wonderfully supportive husband and family that watched our kids while we were in Massachusetts. In typical fashion, we didn't take ANY pictures the entire trip, so I'm left with this great "proof" picture from the race photographer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Your are AMAZING and what an accomplishment! Congratulations! And you look great by the way:)
Wow, Caitlin, way to go!! That is awesome! And actually, the picture is a good one; too bad it is the only one. Congrats!
Oh my heavens Caitlin, that is SO incredible. That is a seriously such a hard thing to do, and I am so proud of you! Way to go! Give yourself a big, big hug for me! :)
Congratulations Caitlin! And I must say you look great after running a marathon!!!
I love the photo! Congrats!!! That's a huge deal...and by looking at the picture you make it look easy, although most of us would die early on in a race like that. Great job!!!
Caitlin...ONLY YOU COULD LOOK THAT HOT AFTER RUNNING 26.2 MILES!! Congrats Girl
Congrats on such an amazing accomplishment! You inspire me to get running again - but I'll never be able to do a marathon!
Post a Comment