Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Blogging Hiatus

It has been too long! Despite my best resolves to do a better job of documenting our family's life, the days fly by with no posts. My goal is to post every day for the next 30 days. In the meantime, enjoy this picture of my favorite pale, pudgy 15-month old boy. His new camping chair, just his size, was a hit this week on our camping trip at Palisades State park.

5 comments:

Debbie Lawrence said...

I would be SO excited if you posted everyday for the next 30 days! Look at that handsome guy. He is SO stinkin' big now!

Kate Nally said...

That picture is too cute! hey, I found a new blog/website that you might like - http://belladia.typepad.com/crafty_crow/

It's just full of fun, creative craft ideas to do with kids and I like how she seems to pick a poem or book and does crafts to go along with it. Enjoy!

Cindy said...

Cute picture! I can't believe how big he is already! I am so bad at blogging. I mean to do well but fail miserably every time. I just posted a HUGE one, lets see if I can keep up this time! Hope you guys are doing well and I want to see you!

Nana's World said...

I am glad you are back to blogging. It makes me feel connected to you. I check your blog a couple of times a week, so it was with great joy that I saw two entries!!
Love,
Mom

Saralyn said...

He is so big! Wish we could have been there.