JT had his 2 week well-baby doctor's appointment the other day, and he already up over 1 pound from his birth weight. He was 9 lbs. 4 oz. and 20.25 inches. Head measured in at 36". I guess it's okay having a slight daughter who is only up to 21 lbs. at almost 27 months, but both Mike and I agree that we'd love a good hearty chunky son!
2 comments:
Welcome JT! He's adorable...and I agree that it's good to have solid little boys. Hope he lets you get longer stretches of sleep (something I'm already concerned about when I think of our #2 arriving!) and I'm happy Olivia adjusted well to the big change in the family.
Love it! He's adorable! Glad he's home and healthy and loved by mom and dad AND the big sis. Hope you are able to get more sleep in greater increments very soon.
Post a Comment